Friday 4 October 2013

Thursday Student Night?





On campus and around town, Thursdays are known for the famous "Student Night." Now considering I've only been of age for a couple of weeks it's rather important (for the sake of my well being) to go the pub whenever possible. Tequila is the one to argue with. As a post birthday gift we (meadow and i) decided that thursday was the official Daiquiri Day of the week. 

Anyhow. I'll skip the details and take you strait to the morning. I take it you all know how the alarm works. it goes off, you push the snooze button and next thing you know it's an hour and a half later, 9:30. There was that short moment where I was laying in my bed, fully clothed, hat and all, debating whether or not i should attend my class that started at 9:30. Now for someone in the post tequila state such as myself, it's hard to get motivated to get out of bed. 

Meadow comes strolling into my room, starts packing my breakfast, passing me my books, filling up the water bottle, and next thing you know I'm out the door and now running up 2000 stairs to get to class. its now 9:45 when I pull up to class. I take a peek in and all i see is a dark classroom. There is no one there.At this point I'm under the impression the class may has gone on a field trip and left me behind. So i angrily start walking back to residence.

I get down the the parking lot and I see Marty strolling along. I ask him if he missed the field trip too. He looks at me confused and says:

Class doesn't start until 10:30 today. it's now 10:07 am. Time to start walking back up those 2000 stairs to get to class early.

Kids, tequila is a mysterious lady. Know your limit, play within it.

Party on Wayne. 
Lots of love em



No comments:

Post a Comment