Monday 14 October 2013

Midterms and Big Surf

To those of who that are unaware of this fantastic beer called Big Surf, I would like to introduce you.


Followers, meet Big Surf.

Over the weekend I was able to go back home to Kelowna, have some Big Surf on tap, and party my little brains out. The only problem is that now I'm back in Nanaimo, I'm going through post turkey depression. Lack of my favorite beer! Lack of my beautiful dog Simon and lack of my wonderful parents. The best part about it is most definitely the longing midterm. One tomorrow morning and one on Friday. I CAN'T WAIT.
Would you know what this plant is if I did not tell you? Neither would I! And I should know! The luxury of being home to the stress of being home home in Nanaimo... 
I am happy that I did get to spend it with some great friends and travel the ferry with this beautiful outgoing lady Miranda! 

They say your writing should be a part of your heart and a part of your soul. But right now all I can do is think about the snow and how badly I want to be riding on it. 

Party on Wayne.  Em


  


No comments:

Post a Comment