Friday 11 October 2013

Headin' Home


Between the waves, seagull calls, and Comin' Home, I can hear the 3:10 ferry calling my name.
 
Em is already off her ferry and on the way to Kelowna. Jeremy and I jump on, me on my way to White Rock and him for Abbotsford. I won't lie, I'm pretty excited about seeing my home beaches. I mean, yea, we have ocean and a board-walk here in Nanaimo, but it's not home beach. I'm also reasonably excited about Thanksgiving eats. Gotta love that. And leftovers!
Oh, left over turkey sandwiches! Be still my heart!
 
I can already smell the turkey (actually... turkey usually smells pretty awful at first). Bring on the food. During the meal, I'm not gonna be a pretty sight. Just assuming. I think I'll try to eat enough to sink a small ship. Doable? ... Pssh, who am I kidding?
So doable.
 
City and Colour is giving me some serious chills right now.
 
- Meds

No comments:

Post a Comment