Thursday 12 December 2013

Holidaze!


I made it home. After a late night and an early wake up, Jeremy got me onto the 7:45 AM ferry. I passed out face down on the carpet of the boat for most of the ride. When I woke up we were close to the Mainland, so I sat up in my chair to wait it out. Next thing I knew I was waking up once again to the intercom telling all foot passengers to get off of the boat.

Later in the evening I found myself on a bus going to White Rock for a little Christmas party. I passed out on the bus as well, and woke up just in time. After festivities and eating my weight in party food, I got on a different bus and came home. I passed out on that one, too. On the Skytrain I fought sleep as hard as I could, and only nodded off once.

The birds at my parents' new house are very busy. They're outside right now, being greedy with the seed. Pretty cute, too.

Anyway, my back hurts and my tummy is full! I'm about to head out with the parents for a typical Spurr adventure (I.E. getting lost and/or wreaking havoc in a mall).

- Meds

No comments:

Post a Comment