Tuesday 24 December 2013

Christmas Eve!

My friend Daniel and I got in from Calgary on the Greyhound bus at 10:30 PM last night! We boarded the bus at 8:00 AM. It was a long day. By the end we both went a little bit insane, and spent the last two hours of the bus ride changing every song we could think of into 'bus'. Some of these songs included, but were certainly not limited to; 'Don't you wish your bus was hot like mine?' 'I believe in bus... since you came along! You sexy bus!' and, 'do you believe in life after bus?!'
I'm relatively positive everybody on the bus wanted to kill us.

It's Christmas Eve! I'm sporting a toque and some warm boots, and my family and I are about to go buy some more wrapping paper and tape! Then we're coming back to ice some sugar cookies I made, make apple pie, wrap presents in the confines of our own rooms, and watch Christmas movies! Also I think my dad will be fixing our toilet some time during the day.
Tomorrow we're heading to my dad's side of the family for Christmas with them! It's always a fun time.

I'm hungry.
What else is new?
- Meds

No comments:

Post a Comment