Tuesday 31 December 2013

Dreams

Abbotsford today!

Last night as I was falling asleep, I wondered if the plumber who had come to our house earlier had copied our key and was going to come kill us in the night. I realized it was silly and fell asleep, but when the housing co-op's main gate alarm went off twice in a row and woke me up, it didn't help. The second time I woke up it was only half-waking up, and one of the shadows right in front of my face looked like a face. What a thrill!

Anyway - lately I've been having some weird dreams. I dreamt I was really wanting to date this sea-lion, but I was really nervous about bringing him home, because I thought my parent's wouldn't like him. Then I dreamt that Jeremy and I had to swim around underwater in the Caribbean looking for a lost medallion; I could breathe under water because of a recessive trait on my mum's side, but Jer couldn't and he was really jealous.

Did I mention Abbotsford today?

-Meds

No comments:

Post a Comment