Monday 25 November 2013

tree planting and street dancing

Sometimes I feel as though my brain is getting cluttered, like I need to just find some common ground to bring me back into reality. Often I'll run, but lately I've been so sick, any physical exercise really just wipes me out. I started looking through my photo's from the summer and stumbled across some videos I had from tree planting. They reminded me of all the great times I had with these fantastic people and how we could make the best out of everything. For instance, dancing instead of walking in the middle of downtown Penticton. Or making the best of our days off, going to open mic and listening to the elderly folk play the accordion. Days that you hope you will never forget. Hanging out on the lake by the cabin, enjoying the sun and reading a book.

the simplicity of it all.



No comments:

Post a Comment